Matt completed his Masters in Physical Therapy from UBC after receiving a Bachelor of Human Kinetics from UBC Okanagan.
He pursued a career in physiotherapy after broadening his experiences in Australia, where he developed his skills in strength and conditioning coaching and rehabilitation techniques while spending time in numerous physiotherapy clinics.
Matt completed placements in private practice, critical care, neurological rehab, and has also taught spinal cord injury management in rural India. Matt is committed to providing the best care and support to patients, allowing them to return quickly to the lifestyle and activities that they enjoy most. Matt uses a treatment approach specializing in manual therapy, movement training, exercise prescription, and client education to help his clients achieve their goals.
Matt is most passionate about getting to know each client, delivering great customer service, and quality care. He loves the opportunity to work alongside motivated clients who want to improve their condition both physically and mentally.
Matt grew up in Surrey playing soccer, basketball, baseball, and cross country racing and continued to enjoy these sports throughout his university years in Kelowna, Australia, and Vancouver. He has since taken up mountain biking, mountaineering, trail running, and skiing.
Matt is committed to supporting community events and is looking forward to working with local teams and supporting events in the Surrey area.
- Masters Degree in Physical Therapy, UBC
- Completed Level 1 & 2 in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association Manual & Manipulation Physiotherapy pathway to obtain a Diploma in Orthopaedic and Manual Therapy
- Mulligans Lower Quadrant Mobilizations with Movement Certification
- Sport Physiotherapy Canada – First Responder Certification
- Soft Tissue Release Certification
- Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association and Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia